- Erik M. Shapiro, Ph.D.
- Andrea Bozoki, M.D.
- Joseph Carlson, Ph.D.
- Assaf Gilad, Ph.D.
- Roger Haut, Ph.D.
- Jie Huang, Ph.D.
- Eric P. Kasten, Ph.D.
- Anna Moore, Ph.D.
- Ronald Meyer, Ph.D.
- Galit Pelled, Ph.D.
- Chunqi Qian, Ph.D.
- Jill Slade, Ph.D.
- Ping, Wang, M.D., Ph.D.
- Feng Wei, Ph.D.
- Robert Wiseman, Ph.D.
- David C. Zhu, Ph.D.
- Kurt R. Zinn, Ph.D.
Department of Radiology
775 Woodlot Dr., Rm. 3.112
East Lansing, MI, 48823
M.D. Shanxi Medical University, China
Ph.D. Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Fudan University, China
Clinical Fellow, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, China
Research Fellow, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Theranostic molecular imaging of transplanted pancreatic islets and endogenous beta cells for type 1 diabetes treatment.
- The creation of image-guided stem cell therapies for diabetes, liver dysfunction and cardiovascular diseases.
- The expansion of new molecular imaging methods to monitor transplanted cells for diabetes, liver diseases and cancer.
- The Travel Award, World Molecular Imaging Congress, 2011
- The Runner-up for Young Investigator Award, World Molecular Imaging Congress, 2011
- The Harvard/MGH Nuclear Medicine Fellowship, 2013
- The Travel Award, the NIH/JDRF NIDDK Workshop on Imaging the Pancreatic Beta Cell, 2013
- The Travel Award, World Molecular Imaging Congress, 2013
- The Top Reviewer Award, the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2013
- The Excellence in Reviewing Award, Clinical Imaging, 2013
- The Top Reviewer Award, the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2014
- The Excellence in Reviewing Award, Clinical Imaging, 2014
- Wang P,Yigit MV, Medarova Z, Wei LL, Dai GP, Schuetz C, Moore A. Combined small interfering RNA therapy and in vivo magnetic resonance imaging in islet transplantation. (2011). Diabetes, 60(2): 565-571.
- Wang P, Yigit MV, Ran CZ, Ross A, Wei LL, Dai GP, Medarova Z, Moore A. A theranostic siRNA nanoprobe protects pancreatic islet grafts from adoptively transferred immune rejection. (2012). Diabetes, 61(12): 3247-3254.
- Wang P, Schuetz C, Ross A, Dai GP, Markmann J, Moore A. Immune Rejection after Pancreatic Islet Cell Transplantation: In Vivo Dual Contrast-enhanced MR Imaging in a Mouse Model. (2013). Radiology, 266(3): 822-830.
- Wang P, Yoo BH, Yang JS, Zhang XL, Ross A, Pantazopoulos P, Dai GP, Moore A. GLP-1R-targeting magnetic nanoparticles for pancreatic islet imaging. (2014). Diabetes, 63(5): 1465-1474.
- Wang P, Schuetz C, Vallabhajosyula P, Medarova Z, Tena A, Wei LL, Deng SP, Markmann J, Sachs DH, Moore A. Longitudinal MR imaging for monitoring allogeneic islet grafts in nonhuman primates. (2015). Transplantation, 99(8): 1574-1581.
- Wang P, Yoo BH, Sherman S, Mukherjee P, Ross A, Pantazopoulos P, Petkova V, Farrar C, Medarova Z, Moore A. Predictive imaging of chemotherapeutic response in a transgenic mouse model of pancreatic cancer. (2016). International Journal of Cancer, 139 (3): 712-718.
- Wang P, Ross A, Yoo BH, Yang JS, Farrar C, Ran CZ, Pantazopoulos P, Medarova Z, Moore A. Magnetic resonance imaging of intra‐pancreatic ductal nanoparticle delivery to islet cells. (2017) Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews, 33:e2881.
Complete List of Published Work in MyBibliography:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/ping.wang.6/bibliography/48022739/public/?sort=date&direction=ascending
Other Departmental/Program Affiliations:
Precision Health Program College of Human Medicine